Anyway, found this on www.about.com and I just want share it with other fathers who came by this blog.
- Harry S Truman: I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.
- Lydia M. Child: Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!
- Kent Nerburn: It is much easier to become a father than to be one.
- Euripides: Noble fathers have noble children.
- Richard Henry Dana: Better to be driven out from among men than to be disliked of children.
- Anonymous: One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.
- Sir Stephen Spender: When a child, my dreams rode on your wishes, I was your son, high on your horse, my mind a top whipped by the lashes of your rhetoric, windy of course.
- Chinese Proverb: If a son is uneducated, his dad is to blame.
- Mior Azhar: It’s an honour to be a father! It's fun to be a father!!!