14.2.11

A Family That Eats Together Stays Together…

I can’t remember where I heard this quote first. But I like it. A lot. It essentially sums up what food means to me. That's why it is important for the wife and I to have meals together with the kids everyday. I believe that enjoying meals together brings the family closer and brings moments of joy. True

And it helps if you are blessed , like me, with a wife who’s an amazingly great cook. Despite the undesired effects it does to my waistline (do I have one anymore????), I wouldn’t trade this life with anything else. For that, I’m forever grateful. Alhamdulillah.

Over the weekend, the wife took the trouble to prepare these dishes… aren’t we lucky???


This is Buttermilk Chicken with fries, rice and salad which we had on Friday.


As for lunch on Sunday, we've come back to Malaysia with this delightful Ayam Percik and Kerabu. Makan sampai tak bernafas.


And then, in between all those stuff she's doing online, she even baked these cupcakes... tatau apa nama (but yang di atas tu ada fresh blueberry which we picked up at Mydin earlier in the morning)


Tadaaa.... (let's do this again next weekend ya)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I also heard, "friends that eat together stay together." So bila lagi... ;-)

.azharin

Unknown said...

heheheh, meh meh dtg rumah kita makan2... perhaps bila ko balik nanti, we'll organise some makan2 mcm dolu2...