12.4.13

Family Day (11 years later)

The last time I updated this space was soon after my mak left us. That was mid last year. And then I got busy and I updated most happenings in FB. Lagi senang.

But this space has a special place in my heart.

And the last time we had a family day of sorts were in 2002 - both for my side and Yan's family. And then we all got busy with our lives.

Until recently... when Kak Zai suggested a family getaway together. It was meant to be a "celebration" of sorts too for my BIL has recovered from his bypass operation he underwent last December. So the Cheras gang took the lead and organised the trip.

The venue was chosen - a three day two night stay at a Pantai Seaview Resort in Jeram Selangor. The date: late march (of course to coincide with the school holidays la)

The agenda was pretty basic... relax and makan-makan... lots of it. I mean the eating part. Three out of five families were there and it was a riot. We have had major fun! And two weeks down the road, I'm still reminiscing the wonderful moments we share together.



2 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Mior Azar, interesting posting. And that is a battalion of family and relatives, looks like in-laws and out-laws too, ha ha. Just kidding.
I can imagine the fun and laughter at the get together.
Have fun and keep well.
Best regards.
Lee.

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)