Last Tuesday, went to Sarawak , Kuching to be precise, for a Kursus Kewartawanan Pelancongan. It has been 14 or 15 years since I have been to Kuching. This time around ada chance utk explore the beauty of the place, and man, I'm so very the very impressed. Must bring the family over for a vacation. It was like going to a totally new country with so many new things to see and learn.
The best thing about Sarawak (and the kursus)...
1. You don't have to learn new language to communicate.... guna BM aje.
2. Sarawak Cultural Village - one stop centre to learn about Sarawak.
3. The location of the Hotel - Holidiay Inn Kuching - is like so giler for mid-range for a traveler like me - near three shopping malls, , ATM merata-rata, foodcourt bersepah, dekat ngan main bazaar if you want yto buy all souvenirs, Seven-11 pulak dok kat sebelah. Eh pendek kata, meriah ler. Orang putih kata - happening. Mesti Yan and the bebudak suka.
4. The people - very the friendly ones. Tetiba je bagi salam. Best le macam ni.
5. Jumpa Datin Noraini Shariff, a dear friend from NST dulu. Giler macam tu jugak. ANd Datuk Ahmad Talib and Zahari. Of course deme tak berapa nak kenal sebab yang empunya diri dah sebesar lori.
Not so best about the trip
1. First time naik AirAsia. Ya le murah tapi macam claustrophobic ler pulak. Dah ler badan besar, duduk pun muat-muat kerusi. Cukup2 je tali seat belt tuh. Jadik the issue now is to kecik kan badan ke atau nak suruh Air Asia beli bigger aircraft?
2. Flight balik delay ler pulak. Reason, KLIA ada hujan ribut!!!
There serba sedikit ttg my trip to Sarawak.